We have a true passion for footwear.
Thando's is the brainchild of entrepreneurial couple, and NYU Alums, J.G. and Taffi Ayodele. Our company aims to create a platform for creative talent on the African continent by crowd-sourcing designs from African men and women who would otherwise have limited opportunities to design for a global audience.
We are always looking for the best talent to help grow our brand, if you dont see a position below, reach out to us with our contact form and tell us why you want to work with Thando's shoes.
Brand Marketing Intern
As a brand marketing intern you will work directly with upper management developing your knowledge of brand development and marketing, strengthening your creative thinking, design and communication skills. Your main responsibility will be to come up with ideas for us to sell our product in creative and strategic ways.
- Highly functional computing and social media skills, and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms.
- Design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) are encouraged but not required.
- Well-developed design aesthetic, must be fashionable.
- Understanding and ability to synthesize data, representing findings in a visual appropriate manner.
Social Media Intern
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to Manage our Social Media Accounts; Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram. You will be tasked with Growing our Followership on our Accounts.
- Ability to think up Social Media Strategies/Plans to help grow our presence and push merchandise.
- You should have at least 1 year experience on Social Media related Activities and show us you are an influencer, especially in fashion.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication with great Editing Skills.
- Studying a creative related degree will be a major Plus, if you are an english major for example.